need fuse box diagram for a 1988 ford thunder bird turbo coup

Asked by David Mar 29, 2013 at 12:39 AM about the 1988 Ford Thunderbird Turbo RWD

don't have a fuse box diagram to tell witch fuse is for what

this one?

here it is-

If it's not on the box cover

yeah where are fuses 1-18? guess they aren't important. If found, no doubt they are color brown, they seem to have an affinity for this non- descript function/color-

believe the 'brown' legend I managed to pull out of the sea of information was actually a .gif and used MS paint to change it to a .jpg ans cargurus will reject a .gif and delete any text your were trying to use the image to explain~....miffy von spiffy....now we know!

Everywhere I went it kept leading me to Taurus..who knows maybe they are one and same?

you know there ought to be in someone's handbook a legend for basic colors, gets a little out of sorts when we start in with the striped ones. 1 red 2black 3green 4 Low voltage signal??? yellow...???should have to look it up in a book, I've got the Bosch Automotive Designer's handbook and the machinery's handbook 22nd ed, should pull out the reading glasses and have a looksee, just violet and violet stripe are what??? see my problem, completely non-intuitive....not surprised ford chose Brown...van-dyke-brgggrrown one of those german guy art dudes used to pronounce it that way...also yellow, very frustrating to pull an electrical box apart and find only yellow wires forget where....Englander pellet stove...like they couldn't make up their minds...I can see meetings, management and workers arguing about simplicity of construction~ what's in a color anyways, never judge a wire by it's color, but by it's content.

Yep, I just got notice that one I out up yesterday has been removed, the Land Rover, and sho' nuff; tis gone