why am i haveing interior lighting problems

Asked by Nov 09, 2013 at 11:53 AM about the 1997 Dodge Caravan 3 Dr STD Passenger Van

i went to start it it was dead no lights no sound then it started i went around the corner it died. it restarted then all the lights for the wipers heater defroster started blinking. i cleaned all battery contections and even removed the battery clamps and put them back. it starts but the lights are still blinking and i have no dome lights all fuses look to be good as well.

50

they leak. water get in plugs under dash by fuse box clean, spray with elec.cleaner mine did it 2