I was working on my headrest dvd player found the
hot wire and ground in the console. While wiring it
the two wires touched. At the time the motor was
running everything shut down. When I turned the
switch on the only light on the instrument panel
that would come on is the battery light. The inside
lights iWork bit nothing else. Any idea?
Check all the fuses, if those are okay look for any in-line fuses and fusible links. Aux. fuses blowing ain't gonna shut down the motor, but blown main fuse or fusible links will. Google your make/model for location of fusible links.
Search Hummer H2 Questions
Hummer H2 Experts