Can't find a "high pressure a/c hose" for 1999 Chrysler Cirrus

Asked by May 08, 2013 at 08:10 PM about the 1999 Chrysler Cirrus 4 Dr LXi Sedan

Hi,
I have been told by a shop that I need a "high side a/c hose" for my 1999 chrysler cirrus LXI 2.5l V6.

I was told that this hose runs between the compressor and the condenser.
All the sites I find list 1 "suction hose" for thew a/c.

Can anyone help me out finding a diagram of the a/c components/hoses or otherwise in identifying this hose and a supplier?
Many thanks,
kip

27,035

That is what I would call it. "high pressure hose" and the fact that it goes from the compressor to the condenser is description enough. Your local parts store should be able to help you. That or the dealer.

Best Answer

I'm hoping I can find a supplier somewhere on-line. I was told that the dealer wants over $200 for this hose. I wanted to see how competitive that price is. And,if the price is way out of line (as I suspect from experience), I'll purchase on-line. But, surprisingly, several phone calls and a few hours of searches have yielded no suppliers for this hose. All searches do yield an "a/c suction hose". But, it's always the same (wrong) one. Thanks, kbro! kip

65

I went through this. The hose was $36.00 at O'Reillys(Checker at the time). Just take the old hose with you to compare. The online sites said that it was not the right or same hose but it was and worked great.