Change 2nd row bench into captain's seats

Jen Hurley
0

Asked by May 19, 2015 at 09:00 PM about the 2009 Chevrolet Tahoe LT1 4WD

I am looking to change my 2nd row bench seat into captain's seats (2009 LT charcoal/ebony fabric).  Has anyone done this successfully and if so, how do I go about doing this?  

edweebo
65

If tahoes ever came factory wth captain seats the holes should already be there under the carpet they'd just be covered with metal tape. Thats what I found out about an explorer when I added factory third row seats to it. You could also take out the carpet set the seats where you want them, mark the holes with a sharpie and look underneath the floor to make sure you're not drilling holes into anything that doesn't need holes. They also make drillbit stops so you don't drill to far past the sheet metal.

JPJ
20

I have a 2007 Tahoe with captain's seats (black leather) and I'm looking to replace them with a 2nd row bench seat. Are you willing to trade? I'm in Houston. I found an auto upholstery shop that will trade them out.

UV
0

Hey JPJ, I have a 2011 Tahoe with black second row bench seats, if your seats are in good condition, I'll trade with you. I'm in Dallas.

Fred Lawton III
0

Hey JPJ if you are still looking for a bench seat, i have black leather and I'm willing to trade it for captain seats. It's in good condition. Email me at FFLawton@yahoo.com If interested.

rar
10

I have a 2009 tahoe with 2nd row black leather captain seats I'm looking for a 60/40 bench looking to trade, if any of you guys have a lead or interested let me know please I'm located in Houston.

Msanders55
10

I have a 2008 Tahoe with black leather 60/40 2nd row bench looking to trade for leather captain chairs. 832-444-4322 live in Pasadena, tx

venum306
0

I have 2nd row bench in my 2008 tahoe LTZ in black leather that I'm looking to trade for captains seats. I'm in jackson, ms.

Xavier Espinoza
0

I have a 2012 tahoe with 2nd row black leather 2nd row bench, I am In Arizona looking to trade for black leather captain chairs, please call Xavier @ (520) 36five-62fivefour

ChrisnShirl
0

I have an 08 with light grey leather willing to swap with bench for both middle and 3rd row

I have an 07 tahoe with 2nd row bench seat light gray and would love to trade someone with same color captain seats?

Shirley Reimer
10

Antonio do u have both 2nd and 3rd row bench? My 2nd and 3rd row are both captains seats and prefer to make it an 8 passenger

Alan Ramirez
20

i have a 2013 Tahoe with 2nd and 3rd row bench in black...want to trade for captain seats...located in southern California 90955nine959nine

Chris, what color are your seats?

Shirley Reimer
10

Light Grey, where are u located?

Covington, GA. about 30 min from ATL. I noticed you want both 2nd and 3rd bench. I'm looking to only swap the 2nd row bench for captain's, if that's ok?

awllmorgan
0

I have badge captain seats looking to trade for 2 and row bench same color

L_Roscoe
5

I have an 04 Chevy Tahoe with light gray leather. Anyone want to trade the second row bench seat for a pair of captain seats of the same color? I'm in the Phoenix area.

juanakuza
0

I have a 2009 tahoe with 2nd row black leather captain seats I'm looking for a 2 row bench Black 60/40 bench looking to trade, if any of you guys have a lead or interested let me know please I'm located in California (Los Angeles) .562-587-2670

scotch1974
10

Looking to trade a second row bench seat ( grey ) for 2nd row captains in grey 2011 Tahoe.

scotch1974
10

60 /40

scotch1974
10

In Dallas Texas

V65MAGNA
10

I've got grey second row 60/40 bench and third row bench. wanting to trade for captains. I'm in El Paso, Texas.

V65MAGNA
10

^ That's on a 2007 Tahoe by the way.

Thomas Miller
0

I have a 2003 Tahoe tan leather captains chairs . outstanding condition. Looking to trade for a bench seat. In Colorado 970-765- 6565 Tom

Blueridgemedia
0

Have 2011 tahoe light grey captains 2nd row. Looking to trade for light grey bench for 2nd row. Located in western North Carolina (Asheville).

Blueridgemedia
0

Leather BTW - '11 z71 tahoe

V65MAGNA
10

How much to ship seats?

Blueridgemedia
0

Where are you located? - not really looking to ship would rather do a hand-off if you have light grey bench seat 2007-2014 in great condition

V65MAGNA
10

Yeah same here kind of worried about worse case scenario with trading by means of shipping. No offense of course. Im down in new mexico but will travel to Arkansas around the holidays.

V65MAGNA
10

Are you on TahoeYukonForum.com ? We can message through there.

Rbuzz
10

08' Tahoe: I have 60/40 pewter (lighter beige color) leather 2nd row bench looking to trade with captains. Mobile, Al

Rbuzz
10

Above post contact is busby6552@yahoo.c

tashina
10

2009 chevy tahoe lt with bench seats. looking to trade my 2nd row bench seat for captains chairs. Black/ebony

Rydersmom
20

Does anyone know what is actually involved in this swap? I have been told the bolt patterns are different...is this true and if so can the swap still be made?

Rydersmom
20

Tashina where are you? I have black captain's chairs and want bench.

tashina
10

Are they leather or fabric? Or leather? I have the ebony fabric. Im in Tacoma. Wbu?

Rydersmom
20

Black Leather and i'm in SC...

JL77
25

Looking to trade 08' Suburban - 2nd Row Black Leather Bench Seat - Excellent Condiiton - for Captain Chairs, Same Color and Condition. Located in SC. THANKS!

Rydersmom
20

JL77 , Not sure if the hubby is on board with this yet. I'll let you know.The dealer told him it was different bolt patterns, yet others say they did it no problem....I'll let you know

Mkj08
0

I have a 2010 Tahoe with light grey bench seat second row, looking to trade for captain chairs

Jakeg76
10

I have a 60/40 black leather bench 07' model. Will trade for captian chairs of the same color and material Jakeglesn@gmail.com

thetideman
0

I have a 60/40 grey in a 2009 Tahoe. Looking for captains..need to be heated and power lift. Central Alabama.

ajorodgers
0

@v65magna and rbuzz I have captains in your color and want to trade! Still available? I'm n Houston

V65MAGNA
10

@Ajorodgersyes i still got the grey bench seat for 07 tahoe. Do you have grey captains?

Rydersmom
20

@JL77 I ended up buying a bench seat (got a great deal) and am keeping the captains chairs as well so I can switch out when I want. Thanks and good luck.

ajorodgers
0

Yes I do. I mean, I assume they're gray/beige. Here's my email. Please contact me so I can send pics. Thx! Ajorodgers@yahoo.com

ajorodgers
0

@Rydersmom where did you buy one? New? I'm hell bent to find anything!

Jamesthompson1025
10

Do any of you have a black Ebony leather second row bench to trade for my captain chairs? 07 Yukon

KatieGibson
0

I have 2nd row captains seats that came out of an 03 gmc yukon denali for sale. They are gray leather. Really good condition. They will fit in tahoes, suburbans, n yukons years 2003-2006. Anyone interested in buying them? Near Phoenix, AZ 928-369-6808

kjack1
0

Wanting to buy the 03 Yukon seat

HD25082701
0

I have 07 Tahoe 2nd row black leather captains in great shape. I'm looking for 2nd row 60/40 black leather bench with flip down arm rest in center great shape as well. Located in NC

Megan Jameson
10

I have 2 grey captain chairs for the 2005 Tahoe. Perfect condition and looking for a grey bench seat. Live in the San diego area and would love to trade. Email me 662djw124@gmail.com

Groove LE
0

I have a 2013 tahoe with 60/40 black leather mint condition. Willing to trade for captains chairs. Going to daytona bike week from chicago. Willing to trade on my way down.

racingsk
0

Groove I have a 2011 2nd row captain seats in black leather mint condition if you want to trade for your bench seat. I'm located in Chicago as well. Email me at s.kim76@comcast.net

FrankT17
10

Looking for a light grey 2005 tahoe 2nd row bench seat for trade. My captains are grey and in perfect condition.

Mamamary12
0

I'm having an impossible time find a Tahoe LTZ with a second row bench! Has anyone actually swapped buckets for bench (or vice versa) and can confirm that it can be done? My husband is worried about the bolt pattern being different. Thanks!

Teresa Galvan-Perez
0

I have a 2007 Tahoe LTZ with Black leather captain seats, I'm looking to trade for a bench seat. I live in central California, please email me if you have a trade...

Teresa Galvan-Perez
0

I have a 2007 Tahoe LTZ with Black leather captain seats, I'm looking to trade for a bench seat. I live in central California, please email me at teresayperez@mail.com if you have a trade...

Sarah Wick Murdock
0

I have 2 grey leather 2nd row bucket seats from a 2005 Chevy Tahoe for sale, $300obo. I was able to find a bench seat at a pick and pull. I'm in Sacramento, Ca. If you arrange the shipping and pay for it, I will ship them. Please email me always1881@aol.com

coachBC
10

I am looking to trade my second row captain chairs - black, heated, power flip - for a bench seat. I have a 2007 GMC Yukon. Please let me know if anyone is interested. I am in Michigan. Thanks.

Paul Bing
0

need pewter grey buckets seats for 06 tahoe have split 60/40 bench seats to trade , savannah,Ga. area

Josegonzalez
0

I have a 2010 Tahoe buckets seats 60/40 black leather willing to trade for captain seats black leather josemgonzalez0219@gmail.com

mrenken4
0

I have a 2007 Tahoe. Bench seats 60/40 light grey fabric. Looking to trade/buy captains chairs. Located in Iowa

sbanks768
0

I have a 2007 chevy tahoe looking to trade tan fabric 2nd row bench seats for tan fabric captains chairs in Hampton Va.

tjbLLY
0

I have 2nd row 60/40 bench in charcoal cloth and looking for buckets [yrs.00-06] drtbikr@ymail.com In Az but willing too meet

jason101970
0

I just want to buy a front 60/40 split bench seat for my 2005 Tahoe. Its leather, but I will take cloth and put the leather covers. Drivers side is power and passenger is manual. I have spent a week on the internet looking everywhere, and found only one and they want $1200 Truck is worth $5k, please email me bubbaron1@sbcglobal.net

V65MAGNA
10

I still got a 2007 60/40 split bench gray leather. Looking for captains. I'm in Arkansas.

Grisel Ballesteros
0

i have a 2007 escalade with tan captain seats and want to trade for bench seats. Im in Dallas TX, please let me know if anyone is interested. Thank you!

tjbLLY
0

I'm interested ,in phoenix az

Josegonzalez
0

@tjblly what do u have

Ilhom Nabiev
10

I have 2015 chevy Suburban LT black in black with leather captain chairs, I bought this car 1 week before brand new. Looking for trade 2nd row bench seat same condition. I'm from New York.My email: ilhom1980@mail.ru Posted by Ilhom 3 minutes ago

tjbLLY
0

60/40 with charcoal or tan

Shotgun80
0

I have light grey leather bench seat looking to trade for captain chairs. 2004 Chevy Tahoe North Mississippi

ricksrb
0

i have 2004 tahoe 2nd row light grey leather captains seats looking to trade for 60/40 split of same leather and color. I am in so cal orange county area.

Shotgun80
0

Can you attach a picture

954chevyboi
0

I have a 2012 Tahoe with the charcoal 60/40 split bench, looking to trade for captain chairs, I'm in Dallas tx..

ricksrb
0

Sorry but thecharcoal would not match. Thanks,

Cristy Nielsen
0

Here, also looking to trade two black/dark grey leather, electric, heated captains seats for 2nd row from 2008 Yukon Denali for 60/40 bench seat. In Orlando... cristy@cristynielsen.com

ajorodgers
0

@ 954 chevyboi: I would love to trade you but mine are tan leather :( however, I do not care about the difference in upholstery if you're willing to trade.... I'm in Houston

Shotgun80
0

@954 chevyboi, are you in Houston, MS?

954chevyboi
0

@ajrodgers, yea I don't mind the upholstery either, mine are cloth tho I forgot to post that, here's my email if your still interested, dsflab954@gmail.com

954chevyboi
0

@shotgun80.. in Dallas tx.

mannyflores
0

I have light gray leather captain chairs...lookin to trade for bench seat located in tulsa ok...

mannyflores
0

On a 2008 yukon

Jacs1
0

I am in NY and seeking black leather captains chairs for second row seating! Looking to replace black leather bench seat!!! I have a 2009 Chevy Tahoe LT! For trade or purchase! Let me know! Thanks Jacquieslp@optonline.net

m00ndude1
25

Have 2013 black leather 60/40 split bench....Will trade for 2 great condition black leather captains chairs

lincoje
0

mannyflores, I have a 2013 suburban with Lt gray 60/40 bench. Do you know if GMC is interchangeable with Chevy? What condition? Mine are great.

TheHoe
0

I have a beige leather 2nd row 60/402 bench seat from a 2004 Chevy Tahoe for sale, $ 475 obo. They should fit 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Chevy Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon, Denali or Escalade. I'm in Atlanta. if you arrange the shipping and pay for it, I will ship them. Please email me at miclaflamme@comcast.net

Wwyatt1645
0

2012 Tahoe with black leather, heated, electric fold 60/40 bench looking for trade for captain chairs with same description.

Wwyatt1645
0

2012 Tahoe with black leather, heated, electric fold 60/40 bench looking for trade for captain chairs with same description. Lukewyatt@me.com

Wwyatt1645
0

^ willing to travel to do the swap. Live in Little Rock, AR.

sparky1524
0

In Boston with Black 60/40 Leather from a 2013 Yukon. Looking for Black Cap Chairs. Even swap - will travel 150 miles to meet. scavagnaro@hotmail.com

jtcoen
0

have 2011 LT 60/40 black leather bench want to trade for black leather captains. im in minneapolis. will pay for shipping. tcoen@mac.com

Robyn Lokey
10

I have a 07 Yukon gray leather captain seats for 2nd row and need a bench seat. Anybody near Atlanta Ga want to trade or know where to buy them at?

Shotgun80
0

@Robyn I got grey leather bench seat with fold down cup holder out 05 Tahoe willing to trade, Tupelo MS

Shotgun80
0

@Robyn Lokey, can meet in Birmingham, AL

Shotgun80
0

Clt58@msstate.edu send pictures

lincoje
0

I have gray leather bench 60/40 from 13 suburban. In Birmingham. Need captains seats.

Jim Eldredge
0

In DFW, have grey leather captain chairs looking for the 60/40 grey leather bench. I have a 2011 Tahoe.

lincoje
0

Jim, email me if you want to try to figure out a trade. LINCOJE at GMAIL dot COM

Iowaboy
0

I've got a grey leather bench, out of a 2003 Tahoe, in excellent condition, would like to trade for captains chairs. In Iowa

IZW
0

jtcoen - Which LT? Shorter wheelbase Tahoe won't match with longer WB Suburban, Yukon XL etc. I've got 2 black leatherback captain's from 2013 Suburban.

IZW
0

Correction: Have 2013 Suburban black leather heated 2nd row captains chairs

IZW
0

... will swap the above for black leather heated 2nd row bench.

Anthony Gonzalez
0

I have light grey captain chairs. I will like to trade for a bench seat Located near San Diego, Ca

Shotgun80
0

Leather grey bench seat, wanting to trade for captain chairs, 2005 Chevy Tahoe, Tupelo MS.. Will travel to trade..

Anthony Gonzalez
0

I have a 2007 tahoe

Gcornavaca
0

I'm in Columbus, Georgia..I have a 2011 Suburban with a 60/40 light grey bench. Looking for a pair of Captains seats in same light grey color.

Se937an
0

Ant1983. I'm in Reno, NV. I have light gray leather 60/40 bench seat I'm looking to trade for the bucket seats

imadnyc
0

I have black leather bench 60/40 from 2010 Chevrolet suburban. In New York city Need captains seats.

Ashley Cherry
0

I have a 2007 Tahoe with black heated 2nd row like new condition. I would like to trade for captain seats. Located in nh willing to travel a bit. Email Ashley.dean07@gmail.com

Jr. Trillo
0

Hi In San Diego ca, I don't know how old this post is but I have 07 tahoe with captains 2nd row heated seats I'm looking 2 trade for bench heated seats.... have 2 be black leather like mine....if interested give me a call 619-607-25 six 3

elmodi
0

Ant1983, I have a 2008 Yukon with a 60/40 bench in gray fabric and am looking for captain seats. We are in orange county, CA. Looks like we may be a match. Please give me your email if your seats are still available.

Hi, i have a 2007 tahoe with light gray leather captain chairs. Looking for 2nd row light gray leather bench.

Se937an
0

Anthony, I'm trying to private message you but I don't know how. I have 2008 tahoe with 60/40 bench seat light gray leather. Trying to trade for captains chairs. I have pics. You can email or text or call me 775- 287-6567. Sean

Anthony Wilson
0

Anthony I have a 2009 GMC Yukon Hybrid with light gray bench seats I'm looking for trade for Captain seats I'm in Maryland and you can call me at 443-619-1991. Anthony

pattyorqa
0

I have 2004 tan second row captain seats looking for bench seat Cincinnati, OH

pattyorqa
0

Tahoe

Sinisa Jovic
0

2014 dodge durango 60/40 would trade for captains chairs..

Bobbi Jo
0

2015 Chevy Tahoe LT black leather 2nd row bench looking for captain's chairs

cbmcdonald14
0

Hi, I've got a 2011 Tahoe LT with a black leather bench seat looking to trade for captains chairs. I'm in Maryland.

mccordski
0

Hi, I'm searching for second row captain's chairs for a 2008 tahoe, black / brown two tone leather. I have a bench seat and willing to trade. Thank you, Drew 832.606.3340

dyljack
0

Hi I am looking to trade my tan leather captains chairs for a tan leather 2nd row bench seat for a 2007 chevy tahoe. Located in the Houston area

Stephanie Harrison
0

I am looking to trade 2009 black leather bench seat for 2 black leather bucket seats. Please text 386-965-3772

pebbles0217
0

Looking to trade black leather captains chairs for a leather bench for my 2013 Tahoe. Located in Massachusetts. ThereseCbrown@gmail.com

patd0329
0

2004 Tahoe LT - Looking to trade 2nd row leather light gray bench for 2 captains chairs, same material. Located in Raleigh, NC patd0329@gmail.com

George Eastling
0

Looking to trade 60/40 black leather bench seat out of 2009 suburban for black leather captains chairs. Located in Oklahoma City. Email is geastling@yahoo.com

Jared Jenkins
0

I have a tan leather bench seat for a 2002 Yukon I want to trade for captain chairs same color, located in Florida.

Aztahoe
0

I have 2001 Tahoe with tan leather 60/40 split bench willing to trade for captains seat. Great condition! PHOENIX, AZ

Aztahoe, can you send me a pic of bench. I have the light gray captains. gonzalez.1161@gmail.com

Cynthia Valencia
0

Looking for grey leather bench, I have 2007 tahoe ltz captain heated seats. Yuma Az, call 9283zero4253seven

Parag Darbhe
0

i have a 2015 tahoe LT 4wd with 3k miles , entertainment package , sunroof, upgraded wheels, and upgraded color (pearl white) and chairman seats . i am looking for the a 2015 chevy tahoe LT with similar miles and simlar options but with bench seat. let me know if anyone is interested for a trade in . call me at nine zero eight two eight four zero three six four or at parag.darbhe@gmail.com

Denny Faircloth
0

I have a 08 Suburban with black leather captain chairs looking for bench seat. Atlanta GA area mail@dennyfaircloth.com

Jeff Bassinger
0

I have 2010 Tahoe I would be interested in swapping my black leather bench for buckets

Jeff Bassinger
0

Looking to buy used 2nd row black buckets for 2009 Tahoe or possible trade for bench - north texas area

Chevy Parts
0

I have a 2008 Tahoe with black leather 2nd row bench looking to trade for leather captain chairs riverside ca

Chevy Parts
0

erikpart88@yahoo.com

Eduardo708
0

Hi, I have a 2007 tahoe LT3 with light grey leather 2nd row captain chairs. Looking to trade with 2nd row grey bench seat. I think the color is titanium. Chicago area.

jacobmf08
0

I have a 2012 Tahoe w/ ebony leather 2nd row bench seating, looking to trade for bucket/captain seats. Can this be done easily? I was told by a Chevrolet dealership that the bolt patterns are different. Is this true? If anybody has buckets that are willing to swap and this is able to be done. I'm in Houston, Texas. Let me know. jacob.fuller@texasps.net

rar
10

I'm looking to trade my 2nd row bench seat for captain seats being that my son has gotten older I have no use for bench seat, I have a 2009 Tahoe black leather in excellent condition, I can do all the work as I've done it before, I traded my captain seats for the bench I currently have when I first bought the truck and it's very simple, please contact me on my email or cell phone. Ortizrafael2006@yahoo.com or 8328778127

rar
10

Sorry I forgot to include. I am located in Houston, Tx

creddtx
0

2009 Yukon XL w/grey leather 60/40 split bench. Looking to trade for captain chairs. Color or fabric of captain chairs doesn't matter b/c we can take to any shop to cover. Houston, TX 281-467-0234

cbnorris
0

2007 Tahoe Z71 with the black/silver seats. Have 2nd row 60/40 split looking to trade for black/silver captain chairs. Please contact me @ brandon@augustcs.com.

Stan Perry
10

Looking for 2 sets of black leather bench seats have 2 sets of caption Chairs stan.perry.jr at gmail. Or 4154246494

Stan Perry
10

2007 Yukon Denali Milwaukee wi

Hi, still looking to trade for a 60/40 light grey bench. I have captain chairs for second row. Light grey titanium color.im in CA 760-5544881

JBarnett83
0

I'm looking to buy or trade for a tan leather 60/40 bench seat for second row in 2007 Tahoe. I have 2 tan leather captain chairs now. I'm in San Diego

dcyarbrough12
0

Jbarnett83, I have a bench seat that is tan if you would like to trade. Im in Georgia though

JBarnett83
0

I'm willing to see what it would cost to ship. It should still save us some money. Your seats are leather and from a 2007- 2014 Tahoe right?

Jaimedk
0

Hi - I'm setting at a dealership now looking at a 2014 Yukon and want to switch out 2nd row to captains chairs - is this possible? The salesman told me no but he's been on the job 2 days!

Yes you can swap as long its not the xl model or surburban

Tac77
0

2009 Chevy Tahoe LT w/ a 2nd row black leather 60/40 bench seat. Looking to trade for black leather captain chairs. email rjackson7722@gmail.com. Location - PA

Rick Stewart
0

I got a 2007 tahoe with Gray leather captain chairs. Decent condition Looking to trade for 60/40 bench. Any color or material. Fresno ca 559 353 1478

aschoolio
0

2013 Tahoe LT looking for captain chairs in black leather. Trade or purchase

Rmason009
0

I have a 2007 Tahoe LT with light grey leather 60/40 bench looking for captains chairs in TN/North GA area.

Hubbard83
0

I have a 2005 Chevy Tahoe with tan leather captain chairs. Looking to swap or buy tan leather bench seat quick! Please email lisahubbard0624@gmail.com or call 2053937629.

Hubbard83
0

dcyarbrough12, do you still have your bench seat available? Your close enough to travel.

TahoeBucket13
0

have a 2013 Tahoe LTZ with black bucket seats, trade for bench?

cbmcdonald14
0

Hey TahoeBucket13, where are you located? I've got black/grey leather bench in a 2011 Tahoe and looking to trade for captains chairs. I'm in northern Maryland.

m00ndude1
25

TahoeBucket13 - I have a 2013 Tahoe w/ Black Leather 60/40 Bench, and would be interested. Location: Southeast Kentucky @ I- 75. Please advise if interested.

cbmcdonald14
0

My bad, thought you had the 2 individual Captains chairs.

TahoeBucket13
0

I am in Westchester NY . . might be a tough swap

cbmcdonald14
0

Only about 150 miles from where I am in Maryland, if you're still interested. Let me know, as I've got the black leather bench.

Hubbard83
0

Does anybody know wear to purchase one from new besides dealership? Really need a bench for 2005 Tahoe.

Dee Franco
0

I have a third row bench. I'd like to trade for two captain chairs

Dee Franco
0

Anyone interested

sawmilljoe
5

I have tan leather 2nd row cptn chairs to trade for bench of same from a Yukon Xl 2006. I believe anything from 01 to 06 will fit. Thanks