Can i switch my two captian seats into a bench

Asked by Jan 23, 2014 at 07:03 PM about the 2008 Cadillac Escalade ESV V8 AWD

Does anyone know if i can switch my 2 captian seats that are powered and heated into a
bench thats like one captian on the right and a double in the middle and left it is a cadilac
escalade and i am not sure if i could switch it from captian to bench

3,555

that vehicle was not made that way. your cab is the same as a chevy or gmc pickup, so any seat that was offered for that year of those trucks could be bolted in, but wouldn't match your interior.

20

My brother is a mechanic at cadillac. It is possible. I have bench and looking to trade for bench seats if you are interested.

If you're still looking to trade I have tan leather captains to trade for your bench. Contact xechnology @ gmail . Com

30

I'm looking to do the same. I have 2 captains chairs, ebony, power fold, heat that I want to change for the bench, also power fold and heated.

I have 2 captain bucket heated grey seats, that im looking to trade with a bench seat. If youre interested please contact me 3479871639. Im in NYC.

I have a nice black perforated leather 60/40 bench I'd like to trade for captains chairs - 07 short Escalade. I'm in Austin, TX email sargent.josh@ gmail dot com

10

jis388, I have ebony buckets in my '12 Escalade I would love to trade for 60/40 bench....only problem is I live in MI.......any ideas??

35

I have a tan bench and wanted to change it out for 2 captain chairs. so, is it possible? how do you settle the issue of the seat railing in the middle section at that point?

Dillard115, or anyone else interested, I have 2 tan captains chairs to swap for a bench in Colorado. Pbnj at sanfranmail dotcom

35

definitely, thanks pbnj2000. I will send you pics.

35

5

I have tan 2 captains to trade for tan bench. email smithelectric321@yahoo.com louisville ky

To clarify since I didn't and I apologize. I have a '08 escalade esv which has ebony color bench 60/40 heated. Looking to trade for ebony captain chairs. Possibly find a mutual dealership to meet and exchange to make for switch is favorable for both of us. I am in MN and willing to talk and find fair location.

10

My escalade is the "shortie" and the 2nd row seats are not interchangeable with the esv. I believe yours will only exchange with the Suburban or Yukon XL. At least that is what I have been led to believe. There are many listed on ebay.....you might want to check it out there.

I have an 07 esv with cashmere tan captain seats heated/electric Wanting to trade for bench. Im in Ca 92316 eljacko63@yahoo.com

35

Hopefully someone can help, I have replied to a few. I am in Georgia with a tan middle row bench that I want to replace for captain chairs.

What year is your truck dillard115? Is it a esv?

35

2003 cad escalade esv base

any one in miami want to trade i have captain chairs need bench gamboa@thestablesmiami.com

hi i have 2012 escalade with 2nd row bench seat ebony color I'm interested in captain seats trade let me know if anyone interested email me or call me 347-699-4945 / naturesgift2010@gmail.com

10

I have a '12 with 2nd row ebony buckets, power fold and heat. Would like the bench if it's power with heat. Is your Escalade the "shortie" and where are you located? I'm in the Detroit MI area.

No my escalade is esv call me or email me we will discuss it

10

The seats are not interchangeable. You have to exchange with another ESV or Suburban.

I have an 07 escalade esv with the tan leather buckets heated i want a bench. I will be traveling from Orlando to Milwaukee 3/7-3/8 so if your anywhere on the way lets meet up to trade even up for a Tan bench. I will be traveling and wont have tools but if you have tools i will do the swap!! It takes about 30-45 minutes per vehicle. Call or text 262-352-2639

Hi I have 08 base with 2nd row tan bucket seat with Power and heat, would like to trade for bench seat. Contact me at ryantran817@gmail.com I'm in Dallas tx. Thank you

I have a 2010 ESV Bench that i am looking to sap for captain chairs tan/cahsmere it is a luxury ESV (And i am told that it matters) Any interest, email jscerba18@gmail.com NY metro area

5

I have a 60/40 on my 2012 Escalade ESV Premium, want the Captains to trade. Black in Perfect shape. email to madahaka@gmail.com. Thanks.

I have a 2nd row bench seat on My 2011 escalade ESV. (black,heated,powered).i am looking for Captain seats in same excellent condition.im located in NJ. also am close to center city Philadelphia Contact - francisco.007@comcast.net

Redlightlimo and/or Francisco007. Email me at jbarker280@gmail.com I have 2 black - power fold/heated captains chairs in my 2014 Escalade ESV Platinum I'm interested in trading for a bench. It would need to be heated/power fold also. In perfect condition.I'm in NC but we could meet halfway. Thanks.

5

Hello all. I live in Mass and have a 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV Black on Black Premium edition with 30K miles. I have a bench seat in the middle, power fold, heated and looks brand new. I want to trade for a 2 captains chairs also Black, power fold and heated. They also have to be in a brand new shape. The difference in those seats is around $1K. I don't want that much, but if you are serious about the trade, please reply to bluelitelimo@gmail.com so we can discuss the details. Thank you for your time.

I have an 2004 base with 2nd row grey bench seat I would gladly swap for two captains chairs of the same color.

I can be reached 757-653-6920

I have 2 ebony Captain bucket power seats is a regular 2007 Escalade in excellent condition, looking to trade for Ebony bench located anywhere in Northern VA/DC area. email jamjam_77@hotmail.com

I have two tan bucket seats from an '05 Escalade ESV and am looking to trade for a compatible bench. redowl1234@yahoo.com

I have 2008 escalade base awd with 2nd row bench seat, I want the spilt captains seats trade. its cashmere tan and I'm located long island new York, christophernil@aol.com

I have 2 black leather, heated, captain seats in my 2011 escalade. I like to trade in for a black leather bench (2nd row) Email me if interested. I am located in California (Bay area) jpsmangat@gmail.com

I have a black bench out of 09 Escalade I'll swap for captain chairs

Where are you at Jose?

I GOT CAPTAIN CHAIRS FOR A 2011 ESCALADE LOOKING FOR A BENCH PLSTINUM2700@GMAIL.COM

I have 2 brand new looking tan leather Escalade captain seats. Looking for center bench in same condition in or near PA.

Looking for two second row cocoa brown colored captains seats for an escalade platinum (short body style). Near Texas. Raalsma@hotmail.com

I have a 07 yukon denali short with clean tan leather buckets power folding and heated. Looking to trade for bench with heated and power or just power. Las Vegas area. Email me at mattrich67@yahoo.com

I have a Escalade ESV bench seat cashmere tan leather wanting to trade for captains chairs

2007 btw

Where r u?

Paducah Kentucky

Long base with long base. Short base with short base. Suburban, escalade esv, or yukon xl. Tahoe with short base escalade and yukon. Interiors won't be identical but look close unless it is from escalade to escalade. If it's not from an escalade or possably a denali, most likely it will not have the power or heated seats

Yes I know this....

I have my 2 captains from my 07 esv cashmere tan leather power and heated. Willing to trade for bench. Im in California

Sent email

eljacko63@yahoo.com

Can you see my email? I sent it a long time ago, but it says it should be posted shortly

just in case eljacko63@yahoo.com

I switched my 04 short Escalade tan leather buckets and put a bench in. Buckets are like brand new! If interested ecartia425@yahoo.com I'm in pa

I have a 2015 escalade with buckets and i need a bench seat. Need to be able to anchor 3 car seats. Brown seats, let me know if you have a bench to trade. Matt, Dallas TX, 972-658-4110

Mrinker@bpl3.com

hello.i m lookig for 2 middle row headrest for infinityqx56 2011 beige color.let me know if anyone have it.thanks

I have 2008 Cadillac ESV black leather captains chairs looking to trade for a bench. My seats are heated and power fold. Black perforated leather. I'm in NV. scottsmom03 at g mail dot c om .

I have 2 black leather, heated, captain seats in my 2010 escalade esv. Perfect condition! I'd like to trade in for a black leather bench (2nd row) Email me if interested. I am located in Tyler Texas. vadablocker@gmail.com

Hi, Have a 2009 Escalade hybrid cashmere bench looking to trade for double captains. levan916@yahoo.com located in MN. Thanks!

I have bucket seats in cashmere that I would like to trade for a bench. They are in a standard 08 Escalade Platinum with only 30k. Seats are in great condition. I am willing to ship terminal to terminal as I found it very reasonably priced. I am Located in Denver CO. Please contact me via email and include a phone number. Darren Dlemorande@gmail.com

5

Looking to buy 2nd row bench seats, black, for Escalade 2010. Can also switch my captain chairs. I am located in North Dakota and can drive to the states around. Contact me on email: rallanth@yahoo.com