Does anyone have interior parts for a 1989 Buick Regal?

Asked by Jun 24, 2013 at 10:05 PM about the 1989 Buick Regal 2-Door Coupe

I need maroon red interior parts for my 1989 Buick Regal. Most of these parts are very
hard to find because most people seem to want them for this type of make and model. If
you have any idea or own this car please email me. I would like to have these parts
ASAP. None of the yards near me have any Buick Regals from that specific year. I find
cars like this all the time being parted but I always seem to miss the interior parts
because their already sold.  So thanks!

Did you check ebay? Check other online resourses and keep looking. I suspect these parts are not being made aftermarket, so your stuck with what is available.

Yeah I check EBay very often. But they only appear on there once in a blue moon or either the sellers don't want to deal with me when I write them for the part. But what I need can only be found in a salvage yard because their OEM parts and they were built in that car from the factory. What I like to know is why would everyone be looking for parts for this car? I hardly see any on the road anymore. None of the junkyards have this car near me.

Probably the same reason you are looking for parts. Plus I suspect most of them are already crushed and have rusted out. Have you considered dying the interior parts if you find them in another color?

Hi We have a 1989 maroon Buick, but it's a 4 door. The interior is quite nice. Would this be of any help to you? Where do you live? Let us know if you are interested.

LuckyPhil Do you mean you have a 1990 Buick Regal?

Hi Phil, I might be interested if you have the parts I need in excellent condition for the right price. Do you think you can email me a picture of your Buick Regal?

Hi LuckyPhil, if the LTD is a Ford none of the parts will fit my Buick Regal. If you can find a Buick Regal between 1988-1990 I would much appreciate. And location won't be a problem. It just depends on the price of shipping.

LuckyPhil, Your absolutely right! Thanks for correcting me on that. I forgot that the Buick Regal had an LTD model. I only remember the Custom, Limited and GS. Also since you said the car is gone now do you think you would be able to help find the parts I need in excellent condition?

I'll send you a private message with the pictures. Thank you.

rock auto has some nice stuff. You could try them.

Rock Auto doesn't supply OEM interior parts. I did find one supplier that can help me.

Hey you should check Craiglist. And nice car btw I have one myself