firing order for 1992 3800 engine

25

Asked by Jan 24, 2008 at 10:40 AM about the 1992 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Royale 4 Dr LS Sedan

I am looking to find out which cylender is # 1 on this engine the 1992 3800

6,885

The #1 cylinder is the cylinder left front of the engine. If you lift the hood, It is the first "spark plug" you see in the front on the left (closest to the fan belt). I have a 3800 in my 93 olds 98 royale. these are the same engine. Mine works great 180kms and love it. Hope this helps, best of luck.

145

if i remember correctly the firing order is 1-6-5-4-3-2

the numbers dont show on my d.cap can some one help? its a 1992 oldsmobile 88 royale