1992 Oldsmobile 88 Royale engine stalls?

40

Asked by Mar 13, 2015 at 07:52 AM about the 1992 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Royale 4 Dr LS Sedan

I replaced the mass airflow sensor and the camshaft position sensor. But the engine still stalls when i put the gears in "drive", or when i come to a complete stop?

242,015

OK, let me ask you this, when it stalls in drive, is the car fully warmed up, say after 15-20minutes? Can you start it and have it run OK, in park and neutral?

40

Yes it stalls after it is fully warmed up. In park and neutral, its runs perfectly fine. And it starts up just fine.

20

Hi we are having the exact same problem did u find out any infor or the problem please help thanks