My headlights come on, my interior light comes on, but no power to ignition or dashboard, radio, brake lights

Asked by Sep 01, 2016 at 02:42 AM about the 1992 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Scottsdale Standard Cab LB

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

3 Answers

1,195

You have a 75% chance of a faulty ignition switch. But to be on the safe side, check fuses and fusible links (that's your 25%). Its best to start with the least expensive (check "IGNITION FUSE") before anything. Good luck :-)

1 out of 1 people think this is helpful.
1,375

a replacement ignition switch could be obtained from a local salvage yard and will cost around $30

Thank you for your help. I'm not sure where the ignition fuse is. I believe the ignition switch is located on the steering column.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

C/K 1500

Looking for a Used C/K 1500 in your area?

CarGurus has 901 nationwide C/K 1500 listings starting at $2,500.

ZIP:

Search Chevrolet C/K 1500 Questions

Chevrolet C/K 1500 Experts

#1 Andrew Olsen
Andrew Olsen
Reputation 3,320
#2 John Saffrahn
John Saffrahn
Reputation 2,500
#3 Rowefast
Rowefast
Reputation 2,040
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used GMC Sierra 1500
809 Great Deals out of 67,783 listings starting at $2,484
Used Ford F-150
2,212 Great Deals out of 205,203 listings starting at $1,499
Used Chevrolet C/K 2500
214 listings starting at $2,250
Used Chevrolet C/K 3500
223 listings starting at $4,995
Used Chevrolet S-10
8 Great Deals out of 1,349 listings starting at $1,395
Used Chevrolet Camaro
205 Great Deals out of 30,796 listings starting at $1,217

Used Cars For Sale

1998 Chevrolet C/K 1500 For Sale
172 listings starting at $2,500
1997 Chevrolet C/K 1500 For Sale
141 listings starting at $3,895
1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 For Sale
108 listings starting at $2,500

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.