My 96" Park Ave will sometimes not start.

5

Asked by Mar 27, 2015 at 07:30 PM about the 1996 Buick Park Avenue 4 Dr STD Sedan

My 96' Buick Park Ave. sometimes will not start. The motor turns like it should start but does not. If I wait 20 minutes and then it will start up like there was never a problem. This happens after the car has warmed up already.. I am getting a slew up answers. All different
The motor is a 3800 series 2.

Have you tried taking it to an Advanced Auto Parts of Auto Zone so they can check the battery? If it's not any one of those I'd imagine the Fuel Pressure Regulator

5

The battery is fine. Just bought a fuel pressure regulator. When the weather get a little better i will install it.