water pump how to replace

Asked by Dec 12, 2006 at 02:22 PM about the 1993 Chevrolet Cavalier RS

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

where is it located and what does it look like on the car.

4 Answers


This is a compatible water pump for your car: http://www.car-stuff.com/performance/psearch.php?product=8881&brandid=2301

2 of 2 people found this helpful.

I dont think trying to sell him/her a water pump is exactly helping them with this question

1 of 1 people found this helpful.

if im right its with the timing belt. you have to tare the whole front of the engine apart to get to it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful.

depends on the engine but if you dont see it there is a good chance he is right. if it is an over head cam engine then it is on the belt. if not it should be indicated on the belt routing diagram it is the pulley right above the harmonic balancer

Your Answer


Looking for a Used Cavalier in your area?

CarGurus has 890 nationwide Cavalier listings and the tools to find you a great deal.


Chevrolet Cavalier Experts

  • #1
    John Saffrahn
  • #2
  • #3
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Chevrolet Impala
552 Great Deals out of 35,022 listings starting at $900
Used Chevrolet Camaro
428 Great Deals out of 30,565 listings starting at $2,495
Used Honda Civic
794 Great Deals out of 69,619 listings starting at $1,350
Used Toyota Corolla
788 Great Deals out of 53,222 listings starting at $999
Used Ford Mustang
617 Great Deals out of 36,130 listings starting at $1,800
Used Honda Accord
1,079 Great Deals out of 56,430 listings starting at $899
Used Toyota Camry
997 Great Deals out of 79,612 listings starting at $1,200

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.