brake and blinker lights not working on inside or outside

Asked by Sep 12, 2008 at 01:36 PM about the 1994 Chevrolet Corsica 4 Dr STD Sedan

My car battery died due to the key was turned on all night. I got a jumpstart and after that my brake lights and blinkers wont work.  I have troubleshooted as much as I can. I have checked the fuses in the interior and they are all good.  I have disconnected the battery to reset and still they wont work. Also the ABS warning idiot light is on continuosly.. im wondering if anyone knows where  a relay switch is that I can check. thanks

10,365

Your Blinkers and brake lights are should be on two different relays. Double check fuses. They both go through your hazard switch. See if the hazard lights are working, it may be your problem. Brake light switch is not normally tied to the blinker system. Turn signal switch is not normally tied to the brake light system.