Good place to get aftermarket parts for a 96 saturn sl?

35

Asked by Mar 24, 2012 at 09:05 PM about the 1996 Saturn S-Series 4 Dr SL1 Sedan

I can't really find a good selection of parts on the internet.  Is there a good website for this?

285

A s-series is hard to fix up because not alot of people fixes them up. Frist thing I would do to your car is do a DOHC swap. Also like up parts for SC2 but make share they will work frist before buying. For exp go to ebay like up strut bar for your car (SL1). Then do it for SC2. Yes that strut bar will work on your car lol .

You might have to create your own parts for some things. It depends on what you want to do. There's also a couple of internet forums that you can find on google that can give you alot of ideas and places to buy some parts. Go tohttp://www.saturnfans.com and click on the forums link at the top. I'm on there just not much since I sold my 97 sc1. Good luck with what you find.

1,545

Like Mike said, you're better off swapping a twin cam motor in or buying an SL2. Theres no power to be had from your SOHC

Your car is quite old; you won’t get its aftermarket parts that easily. Aftermarket parts are being very popular nowadays and all the people prefer buying these aftermarket parts instead of used parts. I know a place where you can get aftermarket parts for your car. It is called http://www.iautobodyparts.com/shop_by_part_category.html . I’m sure you can get your desired parts here for sure.