whats the chepest prize i can get mercedes_benz ml63 amg 2007

Asked by Oct 30, 2012 at 09:38 AM about the 2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML 63 AMG 4MATIC

With the limited information you gave, somewhere in the $15k range depending on many many things

Best Answer Mark helpful

hw do u mean many many things and plz can paste the one u hv for this 15k and 20k let me tak a look on them plz bye

At http://www.kbb.com/mercedes-benz/m-class/2007-mercedes-benz-m- class/ml63............I was wrong-- way wrong. I must have put it the wrong class in my search. The Kelley Blue book lists them everywhere from $34,000 and down. The above link will show you one for $16,800, and another for $18,500. If you must have exactly that model, you are going to have to pay at least that. I sincerely apologize for my error and misleading you. Mileage, condition, never wrecked, trim--. diesel vs gasoline, and a list of about 40 things that affect the value. I repeat: I apologize.

395

Wow. Very cool car! The exhaust note on those 6.3 liter AMG engines is nothing short of intoxicating. If you can find one for under 30K that hasn't been in a major accident and doesn't have an odometer showing close to 6 figures, that is a great price. In excellent condition I would expect a sticker price around 40,000. If you're lucky or a good negotiator you should be able to get one for $35,000 in near perfect condition, less if it has some wear.

9,315

even my fiance' knows her best notes are second to the exhaust of the 6.3, the acceleration of the SL model is thee most intense, however, tricks when buying, search in a location (though not convenient) where the vehicle isn't in such a high demand, (reason buyers buy cross country, and drive back getting to know the vehicle is they will be cheaper), if you don't mind emission modification, (corner lights-"american safety standards", feel free to look in Europe, England, or Germany where they are common, and shipping is usually around 5 grand, what i mean is to attempt every option, it takes time searching sure, but when you save thousands, it is worth considering. There is no "cheapest price" if you want that, go to an auction and buy a seized one, or totaled one, no offense, i assure you, but wanting the cheapest way to a great machine, often leads to disappointment, as you get what you pay for, and though they are amazing, break as well, please consider that, as MANY PEOPLE, MANY give the best vehicles bad reputation simply by buying them, and not affording or capable of maintenance/upkeep...(an opinion), thanks

5

its at least 60k just because of the amg package its got a 6.3L v8 idk y ud want that i got a 2011 ml 350 thats fast enough i got it up over 140 idk y ud need to go faster and mine was about 55k benzes hold their value just because of the name mercedes but ya i wouldnt expect less then 60 k