How do i find out what's causing my truck to run very sluggish ?It won't pick up any speed.Even when i floor the gas it goes slower.

Asked by May 14, 2013 at 07:30 AM about the 1991 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup 2 Dr One Ton Mighty Max Standard Cab LB

It's like something is stopping the gas,As soon as i start it up it's like it's idle is high or im
pressing on the gas when im not

better get your OBD-II diagnostic codes read...could be a TPS (throttle postion sensor) could be a buggered EGR....diagnostic check will tell us what for...NAPA, Oreilly, Advance Auto, popeye's chicken most places will send a guy out to read your codes...you can read them yourself if you buy a reader for under 20~