can the interior back wind glass be removed? my "prom queen" daughter is wanting to use the car in a parade.

Asked by Feb 17, 2013 at 09:44 AM about the 2006 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring Roadster

,,,well, yeah-with a ball peen hammer. you did not specify remove and replace, you see the rubber seal may be comprimized during removal, so if you purchase another rubber seal you have a shot at correct installation. Go to your local glass guy, he'll remove and replace after the parade~ messy and difficult-

26,395

I can't find anything that references removal of the glass wind deflector for the Z Roadster (Actually, I very surprised it's made of glass and not plexiglass or plastic). If it were me, I wouldn't attempt removal of it, unless it NEEDED to be replaced, just from looking at the photo below. But, I could be dead wrong, as I had the Z Coupe, not the Roadster. I would think your daughter could just use caution and not bump into it maybe?? Assuming she's the passenger in the parade.