Could anyone take a video of a location of the crankshaft sencer on a 1995 mazda mx3 or a 1.6 engine or call me james at 540 4652146 cant find it no place

Asked by Jul 21, 2013 at 11:47 PM about the 1995 Mazda MX-3 2 Dr STD Hatchback

Ive been looking all over the engine
still cant find it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_uAnQFjTI4

24,115

Kudos @ Judge....I scoured YouTube and couldn't find squat!

...at first I thought Scotty Kilmore was a cheesebag...but he makes light of tricky things...digs right in and shows the difficulty...NEVER stresses out and sometimes makes sounds as he's tightening things...kinda have a new found respect on account of his pleasant dispostion....always~

granted the MX-6 has a slightly different configuration...the cartoon I found earlier showed the arrow pointing at a wiring harness...uuugh, so hard to find good help these days~

I'm melting...thermometer said 110...has cooled down to a tolerable 95 and will stay this way 'tll 3:30 am...here keeping you fellers company...perhaps you do not respect...I honestly NO nothing, but can put a paw on the info....take chances with the "images" they seem to pull images from everywhere and you know how adept these computers are with match-terms......not~

...takin' chances...man, once in a while you'll find someone who has actual experience with the creature that you are trying to find parts for...often when you cannot find a part line "ignition relay" some cars have them JEEPS for example...some do without the headlight relay altogether...always a surprise and of course NO one knows everything, but we all have an equal shot at the info that's out there~ glad you are still in the guru temple today Racer_X-----Henry's on vacation and he said that he'd send out the hats when he gets back....management is doing funny things without him...did you see H25's avatar...one of those management people deleted that...his avatar...I HAD to click the orange bullhorn and give them a terse rhreeeming~

...pickin' on H25...he's our top guy...actually talked to him...he sent a photo with an embedded phone number...he's a TEXAN...never saw that one comin'---he did not know that I was a Pakistani from Milwaukee...my rust-belt accent tipped me off...I honestly could peg his accent in a couple of sentences...thought perhaps he'd had a few and was surprised that I'd call him....well what'd you think...man give me the number (unintentionally)~

24,115

I'm about to turn in@ Judge...about 12:44 am Monday EST and gotta work tomorrow ..Ugh! I just love Mondays! (being very sarcastic..LOL!). Thanks again for the help with the hats..much appreciated!! I did notice Mr. H25's avatar wearing it and then the avatar vanished...I was wondering why. Not cool at all considering they allow you to sport yours! Plus, they're getting free advertising for goodness sakes!!

yeah, Rex----enjoy the day please...I need at least one light on to be able to sleep, my pal needs PITCH black...I simply go mad if pitch black...you comfortable sleeping on a lawn chair in the sun? not suggesting you do that but am interested in how you are able to sleep with that big responsibility weighin' down on your shoulders~...it's people...not cars...guess you can always make more people, but it's not the same~

9,375

Its to the right lower crank/harmonic balancer pulley.Botom pulley on motor.