does anyone know about what a 92 vw cabriolet wolfberg adition is worth just curious my wife had to have this car and i'm 4500 into it so far

10

Asked by Mar 22, 2015 at 09:48 AM about the 1992 Volkswagen Cabriolet Wolfsburg Classic

217,635

I can only find that '92 the Cabriolet convertible in the states came in the base and carat edition, not the Wolfberg. Is her car custom?...http://www.cabby-info.com/wolfsburg.htm

10

Thanks I do know it's made in Germany not sure if that matters or not been a real challenge to get going though just not sure if I can justify the work

217,635

OK, to put it in perspective according to some guides a clean example of a '92 Cabriolet is around $2500, in excellent condition $3300 if you sell it yourself. That is with no mention of a Wolfsberg Ed.

130

You checked Cabby-Info.com, if It isn't listed there, it's probably just a couple of "Wolfsberg" badges added to make it look like one. Cheap trick to make the car cost more.