turn signals

25

Asked by Aug 25, 2008 at 01:28 PM about the 1992 Dodge Ram 50 Pickup 2 Dr SE Standard Cab SB

i recently had to rewire my taillights and match all the color coded wires together, but i have no turn signals. i know that the blinker relay is good . why don't my turn signals work?  

205

Is it only your rear turn signals that don't work, or is it all of them? Are the blinkers signals on the dash working? Need more info.

65

It's been my experience that non-working turn signals are the result of a broken wire or a bad body ground. you have to follow the wires from the turn signal to the battery. if nothing is broken, look for a wire coming from the battery to the chassis or fender. all the Dodges I have had and I still can't remember if they have body grounds or not. Just because the blinker is making noise doesn't mean it's good. You also need to look for a blown fuse/circuit breaker