rust removal help

15

Asked by Nov 09, 2010 at 04:38 PM about the 1991 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer 2 Dr STD 4WD SUV

hi. i have a 1991 s10 blazer 2Dr 4WD that needs a major rebuild, from chassis to engine to tranny, so in order to do that i have to do it in a several stages, but unfortunately i'm struggling the 1st stage, which is removing the deeply accumulated rust under my blazer without messing with the safety of the chassis, because some of the solutions could cause permanent damage to the chassis. am i right? and if so how could i bring it back to life?. THX :D

155

Are you working on the Blazer with the frame off the chassis? Where is the rust?

15

well, most of the rust is under the chassis, the main frame,axles and wishbones, and no i'm not work on it with frame off the chassis... i wish i could hehehe. i'll post some pics soon, thx again