I have toyota previa 1995 A/C leak

Asked by Jul 21, 2013 at 09:02 PM about the 1995 Toyota Previa 3 Dr DX All-Trac AWD Passenger Van

i charged my car with 134 a gas anti leak but it still i have leak and i dont know where or
how to find it i traced the hoses but not all of it if you can pleas help me with that please
please

236,855

If you still have a leak, it might be one of the o-rings. You need special equipment and a test to determine where the leak is. Save yourself the trouble and visit a local AC mechanic and have it charged and evacuated properly and correctly.

10

Blame this one on the battery. The electric current that flows through the car will "eat" through the weakest metal, which is usually the A/C condenser.

i have toyota previa 1995 ,it makes explotions after it runs 20 min. I dont know what to do?