where do I get oil for my SC 1995 Toyota Previa

Asked by Dec 07, 2013 at 09:48 PM about the 1995 Toyota Previa

I recently had the oiled changed and the service person told me that my oil for the supercharger is low.  He told me to check online.  He also told me that my Previa is All Wheel Drive.  My dad bought the car and says it is rear wheel drive.  How can I find out for sure?

2,565

Pretty simple... Crawl underneath the back of it and look for CV Axles going out towards the brakes/wheels...CV Axles have two rubber boots, an inner and an outer, and a bar (the axle itself) running through them. Crawl underneath the front as well and look for them. As far as the supercharger goes, it's a roots-type, which is very common in factory-supercharged vehicles (like the Pontiac Grand Prix GTP, or the Chevy Cobalt SS/Saturn Ion Redline).. Eaton is the most popular manufacturer for OE superchargers (used in both the vehicles above)... So, on the guess that it's got an Eaton-made Roots-type Supercharger, I know you can buy the oil from Chevrolet/GM dealerships.