2005 Chevy classic starts and dies immediately tried relearn but the light never stops flashing could something other then a security issue cause that light to go off

Asked by Feb 26, 2014 at 06:33 PM about the 2005 Chevrolet Classic 4 Dr STD Sedan

Changed lock cylinder(with passlock
sensor) same problem got a bcm
from junk yard same model
number(heard it doesn't have y to be
reprogrammed if numbers match)
same thing the car won't relearn the
light just continues flashing even after
30 min

11,845

Put your old BCM back in you are just digging a deeper hole. Blinking light is the ignition not reading the key. If you have a spare key try that - If that one does not work you will need the ignition switch assembly. Good Luck

10

I can't dig any deeper. Ill just throw the last three parts left of my 07 in the garage corner and bite off a chance to forget this problem. Replacing the whole truck without a headache or loving an imperfect "woman" the rest of your mortal life...I can't even remember the origional one I wanted to fix. I am now allowd to load the dishwasher having successfully been taught that tall items belong in the.... Who says that she could cook? I said Im in deep