A/C Gurgling Noise

Asked by Jun 02, 2016 at 09:59 AM about the 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GT

A few days ago my air conditioner stopped blowing cold air out so I know I need some more refrigerant. However, yesterday and today I heard a weird gurgling noise coming from the air conditioner, more frequently today.

Every post online is about air trapped in the engine coolant system, but I am wondering if it's possible that it's air trapped in the A/C system since it most likely has a leak somewhere? Or if its definitely just 2 things getting messed up at the same time. (I did get the water pump changed ~6 months ago)

101,565

unless your system is totally out of refrigerant then there is no way to induce air into it. get A/C Pro with dye... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn0C9jPOAAQ