on a 01 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP the ignition is ok and the car starts fine its just the little black things that help you turn your key fell off now I am afraid that the key is going to break because without those little black things where you put the key into its hard to start the car because you are only using the key to turn on the car. I hope I have explained what piece I am talking about can I get that piece alone or do I have to have the entire key and cylinder changed. Please help me.

Asked by Mar 17, 2015 at 04:09 PM about the 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP

3,775

I would expect you will have to change the whole ignition assembly. Your GM dealer can easily look it up though to see if it is a separate part. In the mean time turn the key with care and you'll probably be fine.