Asked by Oct 15, 2016 at 10:43 PM about the 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Coupe

I just put a new LIM Gasket, Supercharger Gasket,
Throttle body gasket, added new supercharger oil.
Got a new MAF sensor (3rd time in 2 months)
changed the fuel filter.... My car still has issues
and comes up with mass air flow code... What is
wrong with my car?

If you are an aftermarket air filter set up, such as a K&N for example, the oil for the air filter will contaminate the MAF sensor. Exactly what trouble code are you getting? HTH. -Jim

I do not have a custom Air System... But I do have an air filter from Walmart that I was curious about. Also would there be any chance it could be the coil packs? Because the car is at 132k miles.

It could be a failing coil pack but that'd trigger a misfire code. Not a mass airflow sensor code. Sounds like there's something going on there. As far as the Walmart air filter you should be ok. I'm assuming they still sell Purolator filters? Just be sure the filter is seated properly in the air filter box. If dust and dirt is sneaking around the filter it'll ruin the mass airflow sensor. What code are you getting (P0XXX) when you scan the computer? HTH. -Jim

Verify that the electrical connection and the wiring going to the mass airflow sensor is good. No damaged wires and a good clean connection at the sensor. Also, make sure there's no air leaks in the air intake system. HTH. -Jim

How would I check that?

Make sure that the air intake hoses from the air filter box to the throttle body are all securely hooked up. Inspect the hoses for damage. If you find a hole or tear you can temporarily repair the break with duct tape until you can get a replacement hose. As for the wiring and connector at the mass airflow sensor unplug it and look at the inside of the plug. There should be no corrosion. Inspect the wires going to the plug. There should be no fraying, bare spots or pinches. If you find anything out of the ordinary the plug (pig tail) should be replaced. HTH. -Jim