95 GA, 3.1 ltr, No Spark, No Injector Pulse

Asked by Jul 03, 2014 at 07:15 PM about the 1995 Pontiac Grand Am 2 Dr SE Coupe

I have a "No start" condition on my daughters 95 Grand Am, .1 Ltr. Auto trans.  I have checked for spark with a spark tester, NO SPARK.   It did not seem to want to fire if I used starting fluid either so I was convinced it was a spark issue.  I had the ICM checked at O'Reilly. Even went and got one from a "Good Motor" car from the boneyard. (Had this one checked too.   I have gone through and checked/replaced the 7X sensor the 24X sensor (Even though I read this would not stop the car from starting). I have checked the Cam Position sensor which checks out good.  I finally resided myself that the ECU was bad so I purchased one on Ebay.  After installation it seemed to want to pop some with ether, so I went and started to look at the fuel system.  Fuel pump, ok, fuel pressure ok then found I was not getting a signal to the injectors by using a "Noid" tester.   Checked TPS Sensor, ok nad finally I checked continuity of all wiring for sensors back to the ECM and to the fuse panel.  all good

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks

Crankshaft sensor? Ignition switch or ignition control module? HTH. -Jim

I have gone through ALL of these

Have you checked for a bad ground? -Jim

yes, motor to battery ground, motor to frame and frame to battery ground all good. Checked all sensors for good ground as I was checking them individually. is there any type of a minimum gas pressure before the devices will work. to check the gas pressure I do not have a pressure gauge I just pushed on the Schrader valve on the fuel rail. I don't, see any pressure sensor on the Chilton elec drawing I am using