1997 Grand voyager keeps throwing a P-0202 code I have replaced the PCM the Injector wire harness & the BCM when it rains it seems to be worse .. does anyone know what I should do to Fix Her ?

Asked by Aug 24, 2015 at 09:02 AM about the 1997 Plymouth Grand Voyager 3 Dr SE Passenger Van Extended

Keep getting an injector Fault ... all Injectors are New. P-0202 we replaced the PCM then the Wiring Harness for the Injectors. She ran good for a week then we got a Big Heavy Rain and it Faulted again. also replaced the BCM for a inside dash not working problem. that is ok now. Anyone Have any Idea's as to how I can fix this... P-0202 fault

I have a felling you have a bad ground causing the code.

where would I look for that ? ?

you will need to go back to the wiring harness and check for a correct ground also look at your body ground for the car.