My dash board lights ain't working an my 1996 plymoth grand voyager ain't starting it wars causing it

Asked by Sep 01, 2014 at 02:33 PM about the 1996 Plymouth Grand Voyager 3 Dr SE Passenger Van Extended

70

Check fuses, bulbs and check the dashboard brightness adjuster, I think is is on the headlights and high,low beam switch. A middle section of the switch goes back and forth to adjust dashboard lights fron off to brightest, .

146,575

jimokee is right, check your tail light fuse...when that goes the dash lights go with

146,575

But that's not why it won't start I didn't see that at first---reacted to the first words in your question

more than likely it is from cold solder points on the instrument cluster. Check out this link: http://www.allpar.com/model/m/repairs/3G-cluster.html