1997 MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS GS
WHILE DRIVING, MY INTERIOR LIGHTS STAY ON . I ALREADY REPLACED THE LIGHT CONTROL MODULE AND THAT DID NOT FIX IT. WHEN I AM PARK AND TAKE OUT KEY THE LIGHTS STAY ON FOR A FEW MINUTES. ACCORDING TO MANUAL THE LIGHTS SHOULD GO OUT IN 45 SECONDS. ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT I SHOULD BE LOOKING AT
more than likely you have a door ajar switch sticking try spraying wd-40 into door latches open and close a few times see if that helps
thank you i'll try that and let you know
Search Mercury Grand Marquis Questions
Are you a UK consumer? CarGurus now has a discussion forum in the UK.
Mercury Grand Marquis Experts