how can i find the door lock code?

Asked by Mar 23, 2012 at 10:02 PM about the 1994 Mercury Grand Marquis 4 Dr GS Sedan

Door lock

12,075

If the original manuals are in the glovebox, look inside for a plastic card (like a credit card) with digits on it- that is the code, otherwise, you will have to take it in to a ford/mercury dealer and they can get it for you (most will charge for this)

195

I found the code (1997 Grand Marquis) right on the lock system control module which was inside the drivers door.

160

Owner's manual says "taped to the underside of the trunk lid".

160

just ran outside opened the trunk up its right there, a random sticker with 5 digits on it….

70

look in the trunk on the drivers side latch.shud b a five diget num on it .thats the door code

80

On the passenger side of trunk lid about eye level when the trunk is opened.

790

Where can I find the code for my 2008 grand mercury marques door code? Without having to go to a dealer

790

And can you tell me why all at once my air don't work, air are blowing out my vents but the cold air isn't, the compressor work and the lines sweat but no cold air blow out, only heat.

James take it to a ford . I also had the same problem but it was covered. A 1,400 job all I just paid was 100. It's not compressor is more electrical problem. I also have a 2008

70

In case anyone else is looking for this answer, here it is: #1, if you're the original owner, theres a card that came with the car that has the keyless entry code, on it. IT IS NOT IN THE MANUAL. Not the original owner? See #2. #2, Open the trunk & check both hinges, but I read its located specifcally on the right hinge. No sticker? See #3. #3, You need to remove the driver door panel. I guarantee you will find it. And it's not that difficult, either. There's YouTube videos on how to do it. There's 5 screws you remove (they're hidden), unhook some electrical stuff, lift door panel off & on the bottom right corner is the black box (lock control somethin or other), & plain as day, is the keyless code sticker. I'm a female owner of a 1996 Merc Grand Marquis (I love her!) @ about 101k original miles & I did this myself. You don't need to pay someone, they're gonna rip you off for sure! I lost my keyless remote & being the 2nd owner, I didn't know the code (you have to know the code to program the remote), nor was there a sticker but I read about it being behind the door panel, so I just did it myself.

40

tried the 5digit code and it's not working my keys are locked inside somebody help me..

GreenEyedLyon states "I guarantee it". Well, bad news...the RKE module in the driver's door only had the code on it until 2005. 2006+ it is not located there. Your only option is to go the dealer where they will connect to their database to retrieve your car's permanent RKE code.

Locked my keys inside 2006 grand Marquis GS had to drill lock out to get inside and snap part of door handle off where can I get key lock my e-mail is alfredgarcia@q.com would appreciate info.

50

I see the sticker by the trunk hinge but not sure what numbers are the correct numbers because there are also letters mixed in with the numbers....anybody have a picture

80

You can remove the drivers door panel and you will see a sticker like this...

60

Working

10

How can i programme the keyless fob with code to my car. Its 1995 grand marquries

30

How can I find a key code to unlock my 2000 grand marquries