I have a 1992 lincoln town car that stalls at idle or slow speeds. what's the fix for this?

Asked by Mar 20, 2015 at 04:56 PM about the 1992 Lincoln Town Car Executive

6,970

Is there a service code in the computer memory ? any warning light ? Is the tune-up recent and motorcraft parts in use ? since it has been over 20 years in use, you need basic inspections, a review of service records, and attention to your current major service. was it performed? it could be as simple as cleaning or replacing an idle air control valve, or need for higher quality parts and know how.