in 1992 did the lebaron have two different looks to the body?

Asked by Jan 17, 2011 at 04:10 PM about the 1992 Chrysler Le Baron GTC Convertible

I have a title that says 1992 lebaron gtc and my soon to be x has one that says it is the same year but the cars look very different body wise.  His looks a lo newer then mine. Why is this and could there be a mistake on the title?

465

Well, in 1992 there were four door and two door LeBarons. The GTC was on available as a coupe or a convertible. They could be wrong on the year possibly. In 1993 the GTC was pretty much what all LeBarons were. In 1993 they also went to an open headlight instead of the doors. There were some other VERY minor changes to the outside. Could you possibly post up a picture of his car?

You can count to the 10th digit of the vin # . The 10th is the year code . It goes as follows: A- !980 , B- !981 and so on . If it is a 1992 its 10th digit will be L .