Remember the SiR Twins? New Project Car - Hybrid Civic EK9

1,695

Asked by Jan 14, 2010 at 10:21 PM

remember the pic SiR Twins i posted a long time ago? we're thinking of a single, more powerful and more aggressive sibling...later this year it will be released...expected cost of projuct would be close to a million pesos...and it will represent HOCP in future Car shows in the Philippines and hopefully in Asia...
Project Civic EK9 (HOCP Official Entry): EK9 body - modified JDM aero panels and gull wing with full leather interior and custom Tach and Sparco Seat with full safety straps and anti-roll cage... Tein coilover springs, Apex-i damper and stabilizer bars...lower control bars and underbraces,  2000 Integra H-series Block with custom mounts, Mugen strut, Evolution Clutch kit and lightweight flywheel, Evolution driveshaft, Mishimoto Carbon fiber intake and AEM Hybrid Intake Manifold, titanium flanges, universal catback and DC Sports 4-1 swap headers...Falken all-season tires with Buddy Club P1 Racing alloys(205/65 r16x7 ) and full front-rear suspension drop...

225

Pics or GTFO

1,695

i have the pics of the SiR twins here and on Honda Civic Club...i also posted the EK9 we will recreate...but it got deleted...most of these mods are, believe it or not, sponsored by PDRF, Tuason Racing, Red 1 Driving School, Honda Philippines and HOCP...if you guys want to suggest or add anything just post it and it will be very helpful for us...