Can someone recommend an exhaust system for my 2002 vw golf gti vr6 that will increase hp and add some throat?

Asked by Feb 06, 2012 at 10:27 AM

255

I've heard that Magna Flow is one of the best out there but if your on a budget like I am then maybe look at some of the Ebay ones available.

Thanks for your reply and I will probably go with it. Any ideas on a chip?

255

The only thng that I know about those is if the price sounds to good to be true then it's not the real deal. Let me know if you find better advice on them because I'm a little interested myself.

I will do that. Thanks again!

75

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNHIX5Jtt4c&context=C3f2707fADOEgsToPDskJTNL2H9qeKTGI8wCG28oFM

when it comes to a chip...not technically a chip like people think you need to go to a shop that does flashes or apr tune and ecu upgrades...i also own a 2002 gti and it costs me 500 dollars even to go from 180hp to 235hp and from 170lbt to 247 lbt so hope that helps!!

7,325

make sure you do a full system. just throwing on a catback will basically do nothing for you except give you sound.

Thanks for your reply. Please tell me what full system do you recommend and where to get it?