There is a man that is said to be a guru when it comes to Mercedes, that what he knows about merceded is scary good!! He's lives in the Gainesville area. Does anyone know whom I possibly could be referring to and how I can reach him ?

Asked by Jun 17, 2016 at 11:24 PM

13,005

Lol, Mercedes are simple! I can't resist you must have encountered, personnel that were not competent. Sorry, I don't know the Florida, guru and I lived in Jupiter, never heard of him. Plenty of people in Florida can service MB vehicles. Regards

23,205

Ah yes, you must mean Hans, the Guru- he lives in a cave somewhere in the Everglades- you will recognize him by his immaculate silver leather overalls with the MB star and the Reich flag on his sleeve- and the treasure chests of gold and silver lining the walls of his shop- Javohl!