I need help with my F650

Asked by Nov 29, 2016 at 11:06 AM

It won't turn over, it only clicks. I was able to jump start it (took 2 hours), but
had to leave it running while I site hopped. I finally got it back to the yard and
it won't start. It had an alternator installed a few years back (July 2013), but
I'm going to have that tested, as soon as I get it taken off. Should I have the
starter checked too?

25,175

I would just have the charging system (battery and alternator) checked first. Get a good fully charged battery in there and it'll fire right up, if not, do a voltage drop test to the starter.

69,845

I think the battery is weak. Clean and tighten the battery terminals.