2003 dodge intrepid se wont turn over

215

Asked by Feb 19, 2013 at 12:06 PM

when i turn the key to the on position all the lights and bells work. i turn the key to the start position
and get nothing. No fuel pump kicking on not even a relay clicking sound when i hook the obdII to
the car it reads NO LINK car is getting ready to be scraped if i cant get it figured out.had one person
tell me it may be a broken wire in between the key switch and the computer so i replaced the
steering column and still nothing is working. also have tried to "jump" the starter relay with a jumper
wire i can get the car to turn over if i ground out the connections on the starter but still no fuel pump

215

also i have learned that this car does NOT have sentry/skimm keys...these keys would be grey and i have a black non-coded key and from the owners manual it says it has no anti-theft

20,595

once again automatic shutdown doing its thing no doubt,I hate dodge for such carnage.car sounds to nice to scrap!