Why does my car engine suddenly vibrate when i drive over a 100 or 120?

Asked by Jun 29, 2013 at 05:10 PM

when i speed on 100 my car engine suddenly vibrates once or twice! when i pass 100 the
vibration disappears! what may be the causes! ECU?

Kph...right? the only place that you are allowed to go that fast in MPH is parts of Montana~

speed rating of the tires IS important...you don't want to have a blowout at high-speed....adios muchachos~

if kph would take a look at things that spin....drive axles, wheel hubs, tires...anything that goes round and round can make a home for spiders~

Drive axle CV joints can wear and go out of balance....poke them with a screwdriver to see if they are leaking grease....replace~

the ECU or electronic control unit really has nothing to do with tire to pavement activity~

your tire buddy is going to have to pull the wheels and do dynamic balancing on each to make it right....or have the potential for smooooth cruisin'~

make HIM inspect the CV boots...get as much as you can while the wheels are off~

that molybdenum disulphide grease "permanently sealed" hurts the eyes and is disruptive~ stay away...need eye protection as shown on my avatar~

thank you for your answer, but the vibration is from my engine! i have a 2004 pathfinder, my axels tire are all fine, my engine light if off, although when i speed on a 100kmh my car engine suddenly vibrates lik the engine went on and off! as soon as i pass a 100kmh the vibration disappears, it only vibrates like once or twice sounds go "BAM BAM" feels like the engine went off and on! although i dont know what the cause if lol

waaw i really didnt talk about my tires, i said my car engine -_- why so brilliant

sounds like a misfire to me. even though the check engine light is not on there still may be a code in memory. the ford scan tool I use has a feature to watch misfires as they happen and tells which cyl. it is. I dunno if Nissan has something like that or not. It would be worth taking to the dealer and having it diagnosed correctly. Judgeroy is filled with non-sense there is really no help for the man.

cam sensor or TPS. have your diagnostics read and tell us please~ kbro has trouble being a nice person...sadly~

kph or mph...never did say....ouch~

do I need to post the private message you sent me again? and you say im not nice? you are a fool. And I am sick of reading your stupid answers that's all.