Need Advice!! Luxury Car Makes

Asked by Jun 25, 2017 at 08:44 PM

Hey everyone! I'm looking for some advice as to
which luxury car model is the best for reliability! I
have heard that BMW and Mercedes are very pricey
to fix and can be less than reliable and I have also
heard that Lexus tend to be pretty trusty, among
other things. Please let me know which luxury make
is the most reliable/cost effective and why! Help me
make my decision a little easier! Thanks!!

52,625

Lexus, Acura and Infiniti have the best reliability in my opinion. Mercedes , BMW and Jaguar will be in the shop a couple of times a year and are more expensive to repair and maintain. Get a Lexus.

545

Find a few models of cars that you like, and then research the specifics. As a whole, Acura and Lexus are going to be more reliable than ze Germans, but exceptions most certainly exist. For example, Honda had a 5 speed automatic, that paired with their V6, tended to self destruct. Even more importantly, you must research the history of each and every particular vehicle you consider; even the most reliable car will succumb to neglect and abuse.