Best Used luxury car

Nicholas Bray

Asked by Feb 17, 2016 at 11:24 PM

I've been looking for a slightly used luxury vehicle.
I've liked the IS 350 2014,Jaguar Xf 2013,Infiniti
Q50 2014 2015... Want luxury car over 300 hp with
the works for around 30k or less. Any
recomendations would be appreciated. I'm looking
for the best and settling for nothing less

Consider the Nissan Altima a luxury vehicle...pup up display...kindza james bond style secrets....the Infinity of course the Audi and Mercedes for the upper echelon~ used to love the old CADILLACS like if you went to an old folks home, you're bound to find a luxury model hardly driven by a person who no longer wants to drive...some car like that, where teenagers don't put their beer cans under the back should use your head and go for something like that~

Lexus is the best vehicle on the market - most reliable and best retention value - feel free to google that info - I've owned numerous Lexus's - best ever

I own a 2012 Mercedes Benz E350 4Matic AWD. It is an amazing luxury vehicle (see my garage on my page) even though it cost almost $70k brand new, you can get a certified used somewhere around 30-40k. Like their commercials say. "The best, or nothing at all". It is the greatest vehicle I have ever driven and had the privilege of owning! Best of luck and happy hunting!

Best Answer
Buzz Pheasant

Depends If you are looking for a sedan or sports car.The Jag XKs are great, but the Lexus is probably the best sedan for the money

extreme happiness that you did not want an wasn't even on your map...for this I will always be thankful~