Buying Best / MOST RELIABLE used car

Asked by Apr 12, 2016 at 05:21 PM

I need a reliable car for my small family.
I was completely swindled by a car dealer two
years ago and am terrified to choose a car.
Needing used and low mileage.  Any suggestion
for make and model year and why?
Thanks

247,365

Toyota, Honda or a Ford IMO. Best to have a mechanic inspect the car once you find one and before you drive off the lot.

11,560

What tom said, and also check out the scottykilmer.com video on what to look for while purchasing a used car. it will help you go into it with much more knowledge.

45

http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/cars-trucks/best-price- program/? gclid=CjwKEAjw_7y4BRDykp3Hjqyt_y0SJACome3T6Z7RsYTf8c bpMoiy3sKHV6ldbjn2rsw0FMSwKTqzshoCiSHw_wcB My husband and I have had bad experiences too, we use this site now and also read customer reviews on Edmunds.com/review. Take your time and research, research, research. Sorry that happened to you! I will be checking out the scottykilmer.com now, thanks!