Used Luxury

10

Asked by Dec 23, 2015 at 05:29 AM

I'm looking to get a used Audi A5/A4, Acura TL, or
Porsche Cayenne for under 25k.  I'm 6'4 so the
audi's size concerns me a big.  The TL is practical
and cheaper for maintenance. And the Porsche is
the Porsche, but I fear the maintenance would be
too much to maintain unless I find a 3rd party
mechanic.  Could anyone help me as to which
years were the best for these cars.  I appreciate
your help.  Also if you have any other car
suggestions that are similar that would be great.  
I'm looking to hold on to this car for at least 5 years.

49,425

I have actually owned a 2005 Acura TL, we liked it very much and had zero problems with it. The Acura also had the best sound system I have ever heard in a car. Great fuel mileage was also an unexpected benefit. I would NEVER even consider an Audi or Porsche that doesn't have factory warranty. Those brands can cost huge sums of money to service and repair. Get the Acura and if you live in the central US or northern states consider the AWD model.

Best Answer
10

Bob thanks for the awesome response! I've yet to hear anything bad about those Acura TL's -Merry Christmas