The cargurus website management is atrocious, and possibly breaking the law: there is NO OPTION to unsubscribe! To stop getting their incessant emails you must mark them spam. To ask a question, AFTER you have carefully worded your question, you must 'join' their whatever in order to send it. I don't want to join such a shaft-it-to-ya outfit. There is no phone number that I have found, but I will continue to search... AND NOW, IN ORDER TO POST HERE YOU HAVE TO 'JOIN' THEIR SUPER PUSHY OUTFIT! But I will do it because I am very annoyed and wish to let them (and YOU!) know what's what! Maybe one of us little sheeple can make a difference? I'm not counting on it... Also, the q&a format will only let us mark a comment as 'helpful' with no possibility to mark unhelpful. How UNHELPFUL and annoying and just plain wrong is that?! PLUS, now I find, after spelling a word wrong in a comment, there is no way to edit my post! Boo, hissss! Shame on you, cargurus!!! Please get it fixed!!

10

Asked by May 07, 2016 at 11:31 AM

The cargurus website management is atrocious, and possibly breaking the
law: there is NO OPTION to unsubscribe!
To stop getting their incessant emails you must mark them spam.
To ask a question, AFTER you have carefully worded your question, you
must 'join' their whatever in order to send it.
I don't want to join such a shaft-it-to-ya outfit.
There is no phone number that I have found, but I will continue to search...
AND NOW, IN ORDER TO POST HERE YOU HAVE TO 'JOIN' THEIR
SUPER PUSHY OUTFIT!
But I will do it because I am very annoyed and wish to let them (and YOU!)
know what's what!
Maybe one of us little sheeple can make a difference? I'm not counting on
it...
Also, the q&a format will only let us mark a comment as 'helpful' with no
possibility to mark unhelpful.
How UNHELPFUL and annoying and just plain wrong is that?!
PLUS, now I find, after spelling a word wrong in a comment,
there is no way to edit my post! Boo, hissss!
Shame on you, cargurus!!! Please get it fixed!!

31,405

You certainly are redundant in your post, once would have been enough. CarGurus is a great site if you know how to utilize it. At the bottom of the page is a contact us button, if you can find it, USE IT!

31,405

31,405

Also you could click on your user name at the top Right of the page, then click my account, then click settings and turn off the e-mail. You certainly didn't do much investigation in this matter did you???