I have a 98 Saab 900 SE Turbo only had it two weeks and now it bucks when driving and doesn't want to go over 30-35 and yet the engine seems to be running fine. Where do I start??? Or did I make a bad investment?

Asked by Apr 19, 2016 at 04:41 PM

The starting diagnostic is always the same for 1996 OBDII vehicles so easy to scan for codes, the computer will have information. Turbo cars befit from close visual inspection vacuum lines and ducting hoses - connect a vacuum gauge make sure its reading intake vacuum @ Idle 14 in. and 22 in. Hg.

Yes this is helpful and a less expensive repair I hope. This is a starting point thank you.