2001 dodgeDakota 4.7 engine . Electric cooling fan is not coming on . Changed fuse and relay and still nothing.

Asked by Aug 30, 2015 at 04:25 PM

Electric cooling  fan not coming on . Changed fuse and relay still nothing.

Kelly Mayo

did you check/change the water temp sendind unit?Temp sensor is in the front of the block. Look at the front of the intake manifold. You will see a sensor that is held on with 2 torx screws into the front of the intake. Thats NOT it, its the other sensor right below that one. Also did you make sure there is no air in the system? You need to burp the system. When it is cold take off the radiator cap, run until the coolant starts to flow, if you have air in there the level will drop and you should just top it off and be good to go.