I am looking for a good used car preferably under $10,000.00 for my daughter. Her monthly payment cannot exceed $230.00 a month as she is a full time student in college. Thank you

5

Asked by Apr 20, 2015 at 10:28 AM

23,705

Making payments on used cars is extremely risky business- I hope you can help her with any repairs- Everybody has their opinions, but my daughter's New Beetle saved her life twice in wrecks- (Neither her fault)- these cars are amazingly safe, I say this from personal experience-

12,390

you will need to click on the used cars tab at the top of the page, then you can fill out what you are looking for and your zip and it should give you dealers in your area that have something like what you want.

655

Where is she going to school? Is it far away, or will she be living at home? What's the climate like where she'll be living- hilly, snowy, bad roads? Difficult question to answer without knowing her needs.