im fixing to graduate and the time has come for me to sell my baby for a more dependable gas happy car. my truck is my baby and i want her to go to a good home but i dont know how much to sell her for

5

Asked by Nov 02, 2010 at 01:10 PM

shes in good shape. sexy truck. everything works except the passenger window. good tires. the only real problem is she has some transmission issues. i love my truck very much and it breaks my heart having to sell her!! ive never sold a vehicle before and i need some help getting a good price estimate for her! and ideas? and help is highly appriciated.

When in doubt, look at the Kelly Blue Book price values for your vehicle. http://www.kbb.com