Im looking to purchase a car . I dont have much money to put down and I have a stable income and residence. Im able to make monthly payments but I can not get financed by any bank due to my credit circumstances. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I really need a car !! Thank you

Asked by Mar 12, 2015 at 02:41 PM

75

If you are willing to start with an economical vehicle we have a great in-house financing program. We base everything on down payment. We do report to the credit bureaus, so you can establish good auto credit with Roy Baker Motors. Then after you have established the good credit we can help you get financing on your next purchase with a local credit union where the interest rates are very low! So how about it - will you give us a shot? Check out our inventory on our website: www.roybakermotors.com. Let us know if you have any questions. Sincerely, Leslie Baker Roy Baker Motors 210-921-0301

Thank you that is a great option. However I do live in Baltimore. Do you have or know anything closer?

75

I see it's 43 degrees there today. Brrrr.... Too cold for our blood! It's supposed to be 79 degrees here today in San Antonio. Wish I knew of a good dealer closer for you. Sincerely, Leslie Baker Roy Baker Motors 210-921-0301

Yes very cold...I have been to San Antonio once and loved the River Walk. Thank you so much for even responding. I appreciate it. Have a great 80 degree day :).